What is THE CLOUD?
Cloud computing lets you use files and applications over the Internet using a remote servers. Through any kind of internet connection, you can access applications, files, or data you have opted to store in the cloud. Anywhere, anytime, from any kind device with internet connection.
interacted with cloud networks. Instead of running an e-mail program on your computer, you log in to a Web e-mail account remotely. The software and storage for your account doesn’t exist on your computer — it’s on the service’s computer cloud.
—Reason your business would need Cloud Storage / Back up / Disaster Recovery–
- Your business has lots of important data that needs to be stored, backed up or needs a plan for disaster recovery
- Your company uses tapes to back up all your companies files
- Your company has one single mode of storing all your companies info
- Your company has a lot of info that is not replicated.
- Your company needs to share files with colleagues on a regular basis.
- Your company has applications that allow all employees access to.
- Your company needs to run more efficiently
- Your company has no backup plan for info/ data
- What happens if your company experiences a natural disaster- Fire, flood, hurricane etc. ?
- How would your business run if you lost all your info?
Cloud Networking and Data Recovery are great assets for any Business to take advantage of. Making sure your data is secure and backed up as well as easily accessible when you need it.
Recommneded Cloud Service / Data Back UP Carriers
Get in Touch to find the BEST SERVICE, for the LOWEST PRICE